I love a good party, especially when I get to shoot all the details, the decoration and your guests.
I usually recommend 2-3 hours of coverage. There is a one hour minimum for event coverage around the Houston metro area.
I’ve been booked for kids birthday parties, fashion runways, red carpets,beauty events, live concerts and birthday parties in private homes and clubs.
Let’s plan everything together. Let’s surprise the love of your life with balloons, under a candlelit moonlight or at her favorite museum. I’ll hide in the bushes or on top of a tree to capture it all in photographs. Each engagement is special and unique.
Please contact me for these services as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What do I wear?
Some families like to color coordinate, others like to dress up! It really depends on whether we are doing the photos inside your house, my studio or outside. If we are doing your photo on a color background, that might be another determining factor in choosing what colors you wear. The ladies worry most about this and I also work with make-up artist and hairstylists that will make you look like a rock star! Just ask!
2) I want to use props like wooden letters, big lollipops and a purple backdrop with my name printed on it on my photo-shoot. Do you provide props for your photo shoots?
I unfortunately do not provide props for photo shoots. I have some basic things like wooden cubes with colored letters, little chalkboards and special one-time use blankets for my newborns but any prop you want to include you should bring with you. I have found amazing props at Marshall’s, Ross and TJ Maxx. If you want me to pick them out for you I can definitely do that (and have lots of fun doing it!) at an extra fee.
3) Do you have different colored backdrops?
Yes, most colors are available but remember to mention this when booking your photo-shoot.
4) What if I have an idea of a backdrop for my shoot, can you help me put it together?
Yes, we can discuss the details over coffee.
5) Are you going to Photoshop all my pictures before you give them to me?
Any retouching of photographs has a fee of $25 per photo.
6) How do I choose which photos I want you to retouch?
I will send you a link to a password protected on-line proof gallery from where you can choose your photos.
7) Do you print and frame any of my favorite photos?
Yes. I have a provider which I trust that can do spectacular canvases and metallic prints.
8) What about a photo-book for grandma?
I can also make a photo book for grandma. Just choose the size!